TERMS OF SERVICELast modified: April 17, 2018
- This terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to you if you are a user (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users" depending upon context) of MangaChat, and cover all MangaChat related services (Services).
- All Users shall use the Service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- By actually using the Service, Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- The following words and terms shall have the meanings set forth below when they are used in the Terms of Service.
- "Website" refers to the official website of MangaChat (https:// http://www.mangachat.co/).
- "App" refers to our developed MangaChat Platform, including iOS, Android and web-based versions.
- "Service(s)" mean(s) that all the services provided by MangaChat.
- "User(s)" mean(s) user(s) that create(s) an account to use MangaChat.
- "Personal Data" refers to your full name, address, birthday, age, gender, phone numbers, family members, Email addresses, registered identifiers, IP addresses, company, position, password, websites attended, and other information you provide.
- "Registered email" means that the email which a user provides us for signing in our service.
- "Password" refers that a text which a user inputs for identifying account when signing in our service.
- "Content(s)" means information such as images, text, and the like.
- "Submitted Content(s)" means content(s) that Users have submitted, transmitted, or uploaded.
- Your use of the Services, including the Website and the App, is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and MangaX Technology Corporation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MangaX Technology,” “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our).
- If there is any contradiction between what the Universal Terms say and what the Additional Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
4. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS
- The Company may make changes to the Terms from time to time. Users shall refer to this Terms of Service on a regular basis when using the Service.
- The modification will become effective once the modified Terms of Service are posted on the Website operated by MangaX Technology.
- Once the modified Terms of Service become effective, users shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms of Service by continuing to use the Service.
We promise to protect the privacy and personal information of its users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act in Taiwan. To help us improve the quality of the Service by identifying and analyzing sophisticated information as ensuring the protection of users’ personal information, privacy, and customer rights, in accordance with the Article 8 in the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company informs you the following:
- Purpose of collection of personal data: The collection of personal data is for the purpose of account administration, communication management, marketing, online shopping, and e-commerce. Internal statistical analysis is for the purpose of providing better quality of the Service to the Users, including information identification, analysis, and presentation.
Data types of the collected personal data:
- Users is required to create an account prior to using the Services. When signing up the Service, a user is required to provide us his or her email address and other relevant personal information. The Service will store in the user's personal account.
- We collects the information of how you use the Services, including the entered keyword.
- The collected information includes software and hardware attributes of the Users’ devices and record of how they use the Services.
- Use duration, collection objects and regions: The Terms applies from the date when Users sign in to the Website or the App to the time when the Users close the account. The collection objects include all the registered users. The Terms of Service applies if you are using the Service from anywhere outside of Taiwan. If you are using the Terms in Taiwan, please refer to our Taiwan Terms of Service.
In accordance with the Article 3 in the Personal Information Protection Act, the Users can exercise or enforce any of the following legal rights:
- The Users have the rights to request for inquiring, accessing, copying, adding and correcting their profiles, or cancelling the collection, process, use, removal of their personal data. The Users can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for applying any request of these. According to the Article 14 in the Personal Information Protection Act, we will handle as soon as possible once receiving a request. However, a processing fee will be charged to the requesting user.
- In accordance with the Article 19 in the Personal Information Protection Act, the Users are required to provide reasons for their request.
Please note that we are not responsible for obligations of confidentiality under any of the following conditions:
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- We will disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to protect against harm to the life safety, security, or property of others.
- If you, however, limit the ability to access your personal data as defined in the Terms, you may not be able to use certain parts or all functions, or limit your overall user experience.
- You become our user once we accept and agree with your application of registration through the Service.
We may reject your requests for registration under one of the following circumstances:
- When the request is not submitted through the Website and the App.
- If the applicant has ever been disciplined to close his or her account due to violation of the Terms of Service.
- For the other reasons the we determine to be inappropriate.
8. ACCOUNT CLOSURE
- The Users can request for closing their accounts, and will adhere our Terms of Service to submit this request.
We may prohibit your use of our Service by forcibly closing your MangaChat Account under one of the following circumstances:
- The User is apparently not registered in compliance with Section 7 in the Terms of Service.
- The User violates the Terms of Service, or the additional Terms.
- We judge the membership as inappropriate.
9. YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS, ID, AND PASSWORD
- When signing in to the Services the Users shall use their email.
- To prevent the registered e-mail, password or identifier from being misused by others, the Users are obligated to take responsibility for properly managing their emails.
- We assume no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of your registered email address, password, and ID by a third party.
- The User is responsible to manage and store images or texts that they create.
- We do not have any guarantee whatsoever for image and text data that users upload. The user shall backup their own image and text data.
10. ACCOUNT POSSESSION
- Each user is entitled to create only one user account. Holding multiple accounts or sharing an account with multiple users are not allowed unless otherwise approved.
- The User may not give or rent the account to a third party under any circumstances.
11. USER ENVIRONMENT MAINTENANCE
- The User shall maintain all the necessary hardware and software to use this service at the user's expense and responsibility.
- The User shall take appropriate measures to prevent their device from viruses, unauthorized access, or information leakage.
- We have no involvement or responsibility in the User's environment.
12. USER RESPONSIBILITY
- The User shall use this Website and this Service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this Service.
- The User is fully responsible for image data that he or she posts on the Services. We are not responsible for the content that the User posts on the service. The User must solve at the User's expense and responsibility when he or she behaves in a defamatory manner, or violates privacy right without permission or violates copyright laws. We assume no responsibility.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the User’s content posted through the Service. In the case where the Company have suffered any loss or damage due to the User’s content submitted through the Service, the User shall immediately compensate MangaX Technology in accordance with the Company’s request.
Responsibilities of the User for us:
- For the product stocking on the Website, the User who produces the product agrees to non-exclusively, perpetually, unrestrictedly, and freely to authorize us to stock the product.
- For provide transactions in global market and other relevant purposes, we have the rights to display, reproduce, post, promote, transmit, or convert the image data uploaded by the Users.
Responsibility of the User for the other Users:
- When the User uploads images through the Service and opens the images for downloading, the User shall authorize any of the other Users non-exclusively, perpetually, freely to use the images when they are commenting, chatting and texting through the Service and to create, reproduce, share to other platforms, and apply to other non-commercial use.
- All images posted on the Services are the copyright of the User who created the images.
- The Company can use and revise the image data posted by the Users for the smooth operation of our Services, and/or building, improving or maintaining of our system within required range.
- We can abbreviate a part of information or the displayed names when we use the image data as mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
13. PROHIBITED ACTSThe acts described below are prohibited on this service. When the User conducts prohibited acts, we may terminate or suspend their membership, remove his/her products, delete part or all of the image data from the account or change the User's publishing limitation.
- Infringement or possible infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or design right of our company or a third party.
- Reprinting of image data from this site without the creator's permission.
- Violation or infringement of any property, privacy or copyright of the Company or any third party group.
- Acts leading to impersonation or other crimes.
Acts on image data (hereinafter "this data" or "data") equivalent to obscenity, child pornography or child abuse, which violates the laws, regulation and criteria established by us.
- Posting or displaying this data.
- Selling medium that contain this data.
- Posting or displaying advertisement which evokes sending, showing or selling medium containing this data.
- Glorifying, provoking or encouraging suicide, parasuicide or drug abuse.
- Posting image data including the information that causes defamation of the posted images.
- The information identifying the name, address, work place, telephone number of the contributor.
- The information that is hard to verify, or false.
- Impersonating an operator.
- Obtaining multiple ID
- Posting image data for commercial advertisement, publicity or inducement (except those we accept), image data containing links of affiliates, endless money chains, chain mails, MLM, read-mails, image data that aims to spread harmful programs such as adult sites, one click fraud sites, virus, other image data that we judged to be leading to inappropriate sites (including the site link), or image data that we judged inappropriate.
- Expression usage that may cause discrimination on race, ethnic, gender, age or opinion.
- Putting burden on the server over the normal extend or damaging the Services operation or network system.
- Rewriting or deleting information stored on our facilities improperly.
- Sending or posting computer programs which contains harmful virus.
- Any action that violates the laws, morality, the terms or other conditions, or that we judge violating the right of others.
- Any other actions considered inappropriate by the Company.
14. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICESWe may add, modify, interrupt and/or terminate the Services at any time without prior notice.
15. CHARGE OF THE SERVICES
- Registration and usage of the Website and the App are free of charge.
- Contents, fee and payment of the premium service are defined separately from the Terms of Service.
16. DISCHARGE OF OBLIGATION
- We do not concern the Company with any dispute or miscommunication among Users. In case any dispute occurs among the Users, the Users must solve it at the Users' responsibility. We do not take any responsibility.
- At any time, we can revise, interrupt or terminate the Services without prior notice when we judge necessary. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from changes of the Services.
- When slowdowns, failure, hacker attacks, and virus happen due to server overload or any other unexpected factors. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from changes of this service.
- We are under no obligation to manage or store the image data posted by a User.
- We assume no responsibility on the legality and accuracy of image data posted by a user. We also take no responsibility on suitability of the initial bylaws of corporation or organization the User belongs to.
- We shall browse, store or disclose the contents of image data only in the following cases. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from this action.
In case we send an email to seek the approval of browsing, storing or disclosing to the User who posted image data, and if applicable in one of the following cases:
- The User agrees to our request to browse
- The response of the User does not arrive to our mail server within 7 days after we send the email to seek the approval to browse, store or disclose, unless absolutely necessary.
- To ascertain and solve the technical trouble of this service.
- When we receive the official referral from the court, police or public organizations based on the laws.
- When we judge we need to confirm that the image data is violating or may have violated the Terms or other conditions.
- There is imminent danger on someone's life, physical health or property and we judge urgent need.
- When there are needs to operate the site appropriately.
- We may terminate or suspend the membership, delete all or a part of the image data or change the published limitation of the user when we judge there are enough reasons to support that the User violated or may have violated the terms or other conditions. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from this action.
17. AVAILABILITY OF THE TERMS
- Even if a part of the Terms or other conditions is counted as invalid based on the laws, the Terms or other conditions is valid.
- Even if a part of the Terms is counted as invalid or canceled on the relationship with a User, the Terms is valid with the User.
18. VIOLATIONS OF THE TERMS
We may take the following measures upon the User when the User violates the Terms or other conditions, or when we judge necessary:
- Request to delete or revise the image data.
- Delete part or all of the image data, change the range of publication or disable browsing.
- Compulsory execution to terminate the membership.
- No acceptance of the membership.
- The user shall have no objection to our measure.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Taiwan shall be applied to the implementation of the Terms.
- Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Services will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of Taiwan Taipei District Court.
Copyright ©MangaX Technology Co., Ltd. 2018